Tuesday 20 September 2011

20/9/2011 - market research

In today's lesson we looked at making questionnaires and primary research for our practical work. We made a mindmap of things that we needed to do and find out about our practical. After we made our mindmap we then thought of questions to put in out questionnaire so that I can have questions that I can analyse about my target market and what they like. I did my questionnaire on a word document but after I got advice from my teacher who pointed out that we could do it on google, I decided to do it on google. Below are the questions I have used:




I have decided that I will print this questionnaire out so that my target market who are 20 years and older will be able to be a part of my market research. I will also use facebook but as this will only give me a small sample of my market research as most of the people who I'm friends with are aged 17-18 therefore handing out this questionnaire to the general public and recording their answers on my phone (which has a recorder) and writing up what they have said. I realise that there are some ethical issues to deal with but this can be overcome by a consent form and telling them what will happen and what the information will be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment