Thursday 25 August 2011

Talking about what I'm going to do for the year!

So, we have a list of briefs that we could do and we have to pick what we want to do and who we want to do it with and, and, and...

Anyway, looking at all the briefs the one that I have finally chosen to do the second one on the list which includes: A promotion package for a new film to include a new teaser trailer, together with two of the following three options -
1) A website homepage for the film
2) A film magazine front cover, featuring the film
3) A poster for the film

The two of the 3 options that I have decided to do because I feel that these options are what I'm best at and what I think is better for me are the film magazine front cover, featuring the film and a poster for the film. I will do these options because I think that this is where my expertise lie and that I would get better grades at these rather than making a website which is something I can't do that well.

My idea for the teaser trailer that I must do is still a little undecided but I thought of doing a ghost story where the ghost has done wrong in it's mortal life and goes to a medium to talk to the person who has been hurt by this ghost. This will be a romantic/thriller type thing and therefore target market will be females between the ages of 16-40. This does reduce the target market significantly but it wont be suited for males as it might not be something they are interested in.

A prezi presentation will follow this explaining my idea and what I'm going to do for actors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment