Sunday 10 July 2011

Quick post on the first presentation.

So, my first presentation has to be done before we break up for summer holidays and I have many ideas like the posts I have written about explain, but I still need to finish off my presentation on prezi.

The 3 artefacts I have decided to use are the Empire magazine because it has a lot of information in there and therefore it could help out a lot when talking about intertextuality, borrowed interest and some more things which we have been asked to write about. The next artefact I have decided to use are the movies and books because I feel like I can talk about how the books have helped make the movies so successful and help guide the writers into what to write in the movie script. The third artefact I have decided to use is the www.pottermore.com website because I think that this could also help me in the presentation.

Whilst I'm making my presentation on prezi, I shall probably add some more things about Harry Potter that could be considered as another artefact but these things will only lead into the main artefacts that I have decided to talk about. For example, I could find some other types of Harry Potter websites that talk about the Harry Potter films/books or the theme park in Disney Land resort Florida. 

So, today I shall continue making my prezi for the first presentation to show in front of the class before we break up for summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment